Samgye-tang (삼계탕; 蔘鷄湯) or ginseng chicken soup, meaning ginseng (Kor. sam) – chicken (Kor. gye) – soup (Kor. tang) in Korean, consists primarily of a whole young chicken (poussin) filled with garlic, rice, jujube, and ginseng. Samgye-tang is a Korean traditional soup for body health. Samgye-tang is a representative summer health food. Soup made with chicken that is slightly larger than the chick is called Yeonggye Baeksuk, and the chicken is divided into half is called Banggye-tang.
Surasang Samgyetang Herb Kit, Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup Ingredients, 3.17 Ounce
- Essential Samgyetang (Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup) ingredient
- Samgyetang is restorative, hearty chicken soup eaten in the sizzling hot days and wintery cold days
- Main ingredient: ginseng, red jujube dates, chestnuts, licorice root, glutinous rice (sticky rice), astragalus membranaceus, kalopanax pictus, acanthopanax sessiliflorus
- Red dates add sweetness to the starchy Samgyetang broth while other ingredients lend rich and complex taste
- Made in Korea
Samgyetang Ingredient Kit (Ginseng, Jujube, Chest Nut and Sweet Rice), 1-2 Person Servings By Choripdong
- Must-have ingredients for SamGyeTang (ginseng chicken soup)
- Contains ginseng, jujube, chest nut and sweet rice
- Convenient and affordable packaging.
Pulmuone Korean Ginseng Chicken Stew – 800 grams Instant Samgyetang with Traditional Korean Herbs and Spices – Easy to Cook Herbal Chicken Soup with Whole Chicken – Stove or Microwave Reheating
- Classic Korean Dish – Samgyetang or ginseng chicken soup is a comforting food. It is eaten on hot days or cold winter nights as a restorative meal that helps your body fight off the heat or chill respectively.
- No Sweat Cooking – No need to create this dish from scratch! You have 3 reheating ways: put the pack in boiling water, directly reheat it in a pot, or use the microwave. Within minutes, your stew is ready.
- Healthy Hearty Meal – The dish may look simple but its mild clean flavor makes this healthy soup a Korean favorite. This stew has nutritious ingredients such as ginseng, red jujube dates, ginger, and garlic.
- Great for Sharing – Do you want to surprise your husband who’s craving this comfort food? How about your friends who love exploring Asian cuisine? Well, Pulmuone’s Chicken Stew will not disappoint.
- Product of Korea – Pulmuone is one of the most prominent food brands in Korea. Part of its success is its meticulous approach in choosing ingredients that will help achieve the authentic taste of a classic Korean dish.